Are you looking for a career with a solid foundation for success? If so, come join our team! DSW Homes strives to deliver the best, and the same principle applies to our employees. We currently have operating offices in Texas, Illinois, North Dakota, and New Jersey. See below for our list of current open positions.
Open positions are listed below. If you would like to submit your resume for the position(s) listed below or for future opportunities that may arise, please send it to email@example.com. Your resume will be kept on file for 6 months.
Superintendent – Multiple Locations (Brick, New Jersey; Beaumont, Texas; Galveston, Texas)
Job responsibilities will include:
• Supervise the construction and rehabilitation of homes
• Maintain aggressive schedules on a daily basis
• Manage budgets for each project and generate progress reports
• Promote and ensure job site safety, encourage safe work practices and rectify job site hazards immediately
• Supervise completion of punch list
• Work directly with homeowners
• Perform quality control inspections
• Subcontractor and vendor negotiations
• Read and interpret engineered plans
• Schedule and coordinate with subcontractors and suppliers
• Assist with permit applications and inspections
• Assist Production Manager with any other related duties as assigned
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in residential construction, experience in scattered lot preferred.
• College education in Construction Management is preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, paid vacation and holidays, vehicle allowance and cell phone allowance.
Estimator – Multiple Locations (Brick, New Jersey; Beaumont, Texas)
• Work with other estimators to produce timely estimates which are complete and exact.
• Work with construction superintendents, suppliers, subcontractors and others to provide a budget, purchase orders, and material lists.
• Maintain and update pricing database as needed.
• Prepare reports detailing job costs, variances and other details.
• 3 years residential estimating experience
• Must be attentive to details and be willing to learn
• Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• College education in Construction Management is preferred but not required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, paid vacation and holidays.